AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Pompano Beach, FL
Looking for the right mobility or disability tool to get you safely moving and enjoying life to its fullest again? As the nation’s leading retailer of mobility equipment, from lift chairs, stair lifts, walk-in baths, wheelchair ramps, to mobility scooters and much more, AmeriGlide has the right product for you at the right price. We are committed to providing you with the best products and the best customer service experience around. All of our products are made from only the highest quality materials and manufactured right here, in the United States. We are also proud to offer extensive warranties that go above and beyond our competitors and ensure that your mobility equipment will be in working order when you need it most.
Come by our Pompano Beach, Florida, store to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable representative today and learn more about our products and services. We are always happy to answer your questions and to show you how an AmeriGlide product can help transform your life.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,699.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,999.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
The best selection of vertical platform lifts at the best prices! Learn more about how a platform lift can be a practical and affordable solution to your mobility challenges at home and at work.
Need help carrying heavy and awkward loads throughout the levels of your home? An AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter might be the right solution for you!
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unathorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
AmeriGlide offers a wide selection of wheelchair lifts that can take the difficulty out of overcoming almost any mobility obstacle. Learn more about which lift is right for you!
Starting at $749.00
An AmeriGlide bathtub lift is quick and easy to install and can allow you to safely enter your tub with just the press of a button.
Starting at $699.00
Take the danger and discomfort out of entering and exiting your tub by installing a walk-in tub from AmeriGlide.
Starting at $489.00
With a lift chair from AmeriGlide, you can regain your independence and take the strain out of sitting and standing. Find out which model is right for you!
Starting at $599.99
Take the worry out of travelling by purchasing a lightweight and powerful mobility scooter that can keep up with your active lifestyle.
Starting at $15,999.99
While having an elevator in your home might sound like a luxury beyond your means, the AmeriGlide Elite Residential Elevator is an affordable and easy to install option.
Starting at $175.00